Amazon offering Rs 500 back into your Amazon Pay Balance. When you add Rs 500 into your Amazon Pay account and get 15% Back. You can get upto Rs 500 maximum into your Amazon Pay Balance.
The offer starts from 28th Of September and it will end on 2nd October 2017. The cashback will be credit into your account on 9th October 2017.
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Offer period: Sep 28th, 2017 – Oct 2nd, 2017
- Load Rs.500 or more Amazon Pay balance and get 15% back up to Rs.500
- This offer is applicable on you are first ever load of Amazon Pay balance. If you have added balance anytime before the offer period then you are not eligible for the offer cashback
- The cashback amount is limited to the maximum amount of Rs.500 per customer. The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance by 9th October 2017
How can I avail this offer?
1.) Add Amazon Pay balance of Rs.500 or more in a transaction, between Sep 28th, 2017 – October 2nd, 2017 for the first time ever.
2.) The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds/cancellations, conducted on www.amazon.in or its corresponding mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) during Offer Period.
3.) Offer is valid on loading Amazon Pay balance (as ‘Your Money’ or ‘Gift & Credits balance’).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Payments (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) and ‘Your Money’ in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”). ‘Your Money’ balance is issued by APIPL and is subject to the Amazon Pay balance Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available Here. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- This Offer will commence on 28th September, 2017 at 15:00:00 hrs. & end on 2nd October, 2017 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- During the Offer Period, customer who adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs. 500 or more on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive 15% cashback up to Rs.500, if the customer is making their first load for balance in the offer period. The cashback will be given be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver), subject to these Offer Terms.
- The cashback amount will be credited to the Amazon.in account of the customer to the tune of 15% of the purchase amount, subject to a maximum amount of Rs.500 for all customers making their first purchase of Amazon Pay balance in the offer period.
- The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance by 9th October, 2017.
- The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only 15 days post issuance of cashback.
- Neither APIPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release APIPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
- In the event of any cancellation of your order (either by you of the seller), the cancelled order will not be eligible for the Offer
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
- All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
- The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.
- No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions of APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary.
- APIPL and/or ASSPL reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.